View Profile Geoplex

192 Movie Reviews

Man, I miss this kind of animation.

This is actually very impressive, the movements are solid and impacts have power. Stick figures may not be all that interesting, but they have surprising potential and really make fight scenes a lot more interesting because of how easy they are to animate.

I liked the choreography too, everything about this looks good :P

Reminds me of 2006 Newgrounds, but with better animation.

Please finish this :P

Somehow, I enjoyed this.

The feel of your flash is one of crude humor, but it's oddly successful - I was surprised to find myself chuckling.
Obviously your voice could be refined, and you seem aware of this, but to me it enhanced the effect of the flash.
Clearly the premise is a simple one, but it's in line with the simplicity of the humor.

While not amazing, I feel like this was successful in many respects. You certainly seem quite good at visuals, too.

+1 for the Inception music also :P

Disturbingly brilliant

60 fps is insane, dude. The 3D effects and the red tails from the swords and weapons were a very nice touch. The screams were a little excessive if you ask me, however they did make me chuckle a little.
I feel oddly like I shouldnt like this at all due to the fact that youve taken krinkels love for violence and magnified it... but its flawless and I cant not like it. I cant.
5/5

-xXSnowBladeXx

68 Game Reviews

Fun, but frustrating.

My only quarrel with this game is that it's virtually impossible to play a later level through the first time, without first knowing when obstacles are going to trick you. This game would be a nightmare for anyone OCD enough for get all the medals. Oh, the difficulty curve didn't quite seem right either - I had a lot more trouble on the second last level than the last. But, oh well.
For the good, it was fun and interesting - level design was quite creative and the game played well and looked good. It also has an extremely polished feel about it, too.
I enjoyed it.
9/10

Thanks for using my music, too :P

OONi responds:

Thanks for making awesome music!

Amazing.

This is seriously stunning, and very well put together. I enjoyed having little facts about each individual object, even if some of them felt a bit strange or irrelevant (such as how thick my flesh would be if I were to stretch it across Vatican City.)

If you plan on making another one, having each object part of another might put the scale of things in a better perspective; (zooming out of an atom would reveal it to be a part of a person's cell, for example.)

Despite its educational nature, i thoroughly enjoyed this.

not bad...

After much frustration i finally decided to cheat through the beanstalk part, by hovering the mouse over the beanstalk while the stalk was at the edge of the screen, holding down the click button and moving the mouse off the flash, meaning the flash could no longer detect it and i wouldnt need to move the mouse continuously in order to stay on the beanstalk.
This was a fairly good game. You could have used a few extra frames in the walking motion of yours there but it wasnt that bad.
7/10
3/5

-xXSnowBladeXx

505 Audio Reviews

Hey man

9 minutes is insanely long haha. It's sounding sweet, though - kick and snare are punchy and audible, mix in general is pretty good. As others have noted, it's a bit repetitive at 9 minutes long, but that's more a symptom of the length than the arrangement necessarily. I really like your breakdown around 3 minutes in, sounds really dreamy! I'm especially a fan of your low sweeping supersaw in that part (3:20).

Overall I think this song would be tighter were it a bit shorter, but you're showing off some good ideas in this so far, so keep it up :)

AfterGlowMusic responds:

Thx so much. ^^

Hey dude, your buildups are sounding really nice and your production has improved! I think where you could improve from here would be working on some stronger sidechaining, maybe toning down your master a bit (the choruses/drops are sounding a bit squashed :p) and maybe working on your composition somewhat.

This piece could be a lot stronger with some nicer chords, the way you use them in this song doesn't work as well as it could, I think. This song also has the same issue of no real melodies being present (just a few arpeggios).

For the positive I think you are definitely improving, your buildups are sounding pretty sweet and you are developing the skills to express your musical ideas, so keep at it dude! :)

theapple111 responds:

Thanks for your review, as always. You're helping me out a lot! :)

The master is slammed, but it's not unpleasant, it's exactly what I'd expect in this kind of dubstep. I would take the "it's overcompressed" comments with a grain of salt - though going more dynamic is not necessarily a bad idea in any sense. It is very harsh to listen to, but isn't that the idea? :p

Your sound design is really nice, though I'm not a huge fan of the second drop. That said I'm just not a fan of riddim in general. But I know how to appreciate it.

Great work dude

mosaicedm responds:

Probably the 'realest' comment I've received, seriously appreciate it my dude

I produce music using FL 20 - you can contact me via PM, Skype or Facebook as listed below or at ContactGeoplex@Gmail.com

24, Male