View Profile Geoplex

4 Game Reviews

Lovely :) This is a great project you have here. I really like the different level aesthetics. I'd suggest having the music continue between deaths, instead of starting over each time.

Linklightt responds:

Thanks for checking it out! I agree the music should keep playing. Someone also suggested a death counter lol

Fun, but frustrating.

My only quarrel with this game is that it's virtually impossible to play a later level through the first time, without first knowing when obstacles are going to trick you. This game would be a nightmare for anyone OCD enough for get all the medals. Oh, the difficulty curve didn't quite seem right either - I had a lot more trouble on the second last level than the last. But, oh well.
For the good, it was fun and interesting - level design was quite creative and the game played well and looked good. It also has an extremely polished feel about it, too.
I enjoyed it.
9/10

Thanks for using my music, too :P

OONi responds:

Thanks for making awesome music!

Amazing.

This is seriously stunning, and very well put together. I enjoyed having little facts about each individual object, even if some of them felt a bit strange or irrelevant (such as how thick my flesh would be if I were to stretch it across Vatican City.)

If you plan on making another one, having each object part of another might put the scale of things in a better perspective; (zooming out of an atom would reveal it to be a part of a person's cell, for example.)

Despite its educational nature, i thoroughly enjoyed this.
10/10

483 Audio Reviews

god this track is so wonderful

unreal

he has done a good job :)

PassarinoT responds:

Thank for,,,,, sotppping bye.

I produce music using FL 20 - you can contact me via email at: