Quasar Quasar

Woooooooooooo space phenomena

I like how bright this is, man. The sound choices and chords make me think of Stereo Tide (which is a song I still have in my head time to time haha). Nice clean mix. Sweet bells in the breakdown too!

DJM4C responds:

Bright just like a Quasar :) Thanks man!

Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release) Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release)

Fantastic dude. Hadn't heard til now, it's great. I love especially how huge that snare is.

windluxmusic responds:

thanks heaps my dude :D

High Tide High Tide

Sounding good :p I like your fills, they keep things rolling nicely.

DJM4C responds:

Thanks buddy :)

Slipstream Slipstream

Great melodies dude :p

Paradox Paradox

Pretty cool. Your production isn't bad, the snare and kick are nice and audible and stand out. Some of your growls (esp after 2 mins) have some issues on their attack/release where I can hear clicking, which was a bit problematic. Also I feel obligated to comment on the chord progression haha - it's been used a *LOT*, especially here on Newgrounds. Nothing wrong with that, but I would recommend trying to branch out from it as much as you can :)

I like the bitcrushing at the end! Sounds really nice. Overall this song is pretty solid, keep at it dude :p

Yirokos responds:

Thanks alot dude! ^-^

MegaDoom MegaDoom

Dude pretty sick not gonna lie

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Very much like Fractal's chillstep stuff. Real nice

Robot Language Robot Language

Love the use of distortion.

TAK - PAE-KI (meganeko Remix) TAK - PAE-KI (meganeko Remix)

Composition reminds me of OcularNebula, style reminds me of Nanobii. Great combination, great production. Good work!

Deadbeat Deadbeat

I love your music dude, but you have some mastering issues, especially with your high end. EQing too aggressively, limiting too aggressively, most likely. The rest of your mix is pretty solid, especially your low end, which has a good punch. But man those highs are definitely a bit much imo, haha. Legit track though, that aside!