infinitystrikers tryout infinitystrikers tryout

Man, I miss this kind of animation.

This is actually very impressive, the movements are solid and impacts have power. Stick figures may not be all that interesting, but they have surprising potential and really make fight scenes a lot more interesting because of how easy they are to animate.

I liked the choreography too, everything about this looks good :P

Reminds me of 2006 Newgrounds, but with better animation.

Please finish this :P

10/10

Once There was a Man ... Once There was a Man ...

Somehow, I enjoyed this.

The feel of your flash is one of crude humor, but it's oddly successful - I was surprised to find myself chuckling.
Obviously your voice could be refined, and you seem aware of this, but to me it enhanced the effect of the flash.
Clearly the premise is a simple one, but it's in line with the simplicity of the humor.

While not amazing, I feel like this was successful in many respects. You certainly seem quite good at visuals, too.

+1 for the Inception music also :P

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Disturbingly brilliant

60 fps is insane, dude. The 3D effects and the red tails from the swords and weapons were a very nice touch. The screams were a little excessive if you ask me, however they did make me chuckle a little.
I feel oddly like I shouldnt like this at all due to the fact that youve taken krinkels love for violence and magnified it... but its flawless and I cant not like it. I cant.

Tankmen 1917 Tankmen 1917

Lmao

I havent laughed this hard in a while, actaully. The way you did this was so unexpected.
The animation could do with a bit of work but I barely noticed it. The hilarity made it alll goooo awaaaay...

-xXSnowBladeXx :3

Horsenwelles responds:

thanks alot man!

the animation was done on a strict 12 hour schedule (6 hours each day), and for what i got out of it, i think i did my best for time constraints

thanks for enjoying it :D

-AutumnFlower intro test- -AutumnFlower intro test-

hmmm

Its a pity you havent used flash for so long, you did have some talent there. The only thing that got to me was the way you used transparency on the paint-brush lines that.. uhh.. folded out?
I dont quite know how to describe them. The light brown lines... you know. Its just you could see the beginnings and ends of each line.
8/10
4/5

Castle Repercussions - B Castle Repercussions - B

Man...

Your skills in flash are truely insane. While this part may not have been my favourite, it still doesn't cease to amaze me.
Looking forward to part D :)

Get-lost responds:

madness combat A.T. madness combat A.T.

No, No, No, No, NO!

This is NOT among the better half of madness tributes. Not only do you have everything completely wrong including hand placements; but youve also overused sprites and have slapped this together in what looks like less than a few days. Gravity was completely off, movements were the choppyest I've ever seen them. If youre going to submit to Newgrounds, practice a bit more first. We dont want anyone giving Madness a bad name...
2/10
1/5

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awwwwwwesome...

I have too admit, strictly speaking madness 7 was the last "true madness" episode, however, i still find it very easy to appreciate the brilliance of episodes 8 and 9. The violence and gore in this episode were top-notch, the way the characters moved was flawless. This was followed somewhat of a storyline, unlike the others.
I gotta say though, i disliked the new version of hank, mainly because of his mutated arm. It doesnt seem to fit him that well, as hank is one for using guns and swords to defeat enemies rather than his fists.
The auditor was a little too invincible in my opinion. I mean, having a practically unbeatable bad-guy isnt nessecarily a bad thing. I geuss im just used to everyone else getting owned :3
The end was, a little quick. The auditor simply growing larger does make him seem a little more threatening but by no obvious means more powerful. I think you should have put more thought into a cliffhanger ending, but thats just me.
Anyway: This episode is amazing, although i dont like it as much as say, episodes five and six; (which are currently my favourites) while the violence is amazing and the animation awesome, i think you have strayed off the path of what madness originally was.
HOWEVER: This was still an amazing episode, and doesnt fall short of a perfect score.

Animations of 2008 Animations of 2008

Very good :)

The way you animate FBF completely BLEW ME AWAY. Your FBF skills are amazing, although your skills with other types of animation like the way you moved the characters in the halo part could be improved quite a bit.
Anyway, bottom line, Your fbf skills are... well, amazing :P

Noxx11 responds:

Thanks for the review! the halo video was one of the first movies I made in 2008, so it's obviously less developed than most of the other movies (especially the voice acting), and you're right, I definitely prefer fbf over tweening. Glad you liked it! :)

Narwhals Narwhals

Oh god..

Fucking hilarious ^^
So bloody catchy and... uhh...
dunno. Awesome :P