Niwit Slide Niwit Slide

Fun, but frustrating.

My only quarrel with this game is that it's virtually impossible to play a later level through the first time, without first knowing when obstacles are going to trick you. This game would be a nightmare for anyone OCD enough for get all the medals. Oh, the difficulty curve didn't quite seem right either - I had a lot more trouble on the second last level than the last. But, oh well.
For the good, it was fun and interesting - level design was quite creative and the game played well and looked good. It also has an extremely polished feel about it, too.
I enjoyed it.
9/10

Thanks for using my music, too :P

OONi responds:

Thanks for making awesome music!

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Amazing.

This is seriously stunning, and very well put together. I enjoyed having little facts about each individual object, even if some of them felt a bit strange or irrelevant (such as how thick my flesh would be if I were to stretch it across Vatican City.)

If you plan on making another one, having each object part of another might put the scale of things in a better perspective; (zooming out of an atom would reveal it to be a part of a person's cell, for example.)

Despite its educational nature, i thoroughly enjoyed this.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Oh shi-

The writing on the wall that everyone is talking about didnt scare me as much as i had a heads up from other reviewers.
I gotta say though, that was fucking awesome game. Freaked me out a bit at some points though...
Anyways, you should be proud of what you have acheived here.

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

not bad...

After much frustration i finally decided to cheat through the beanstalk part, by hovering the mouse over the beanstalk while the stalk was at the edge of the screen, holding down the click button and moving the mouse off the flash, meaning the flash could no longer detect it and i wouldnt need to move the mouse continuously in order to stay on the beanstalk.
This was a fairly good game. You could have used a few extra frames in the walking motion of yours there but it wasnt that bad.
7/10
3/5

Dragon Knight - Episode 1 Dragon Knight - Episode 1

hmm

Too glitchy for me. The wall collision detection annoyed me especially. It seems like a pretty good game however, and with a few added features and a few glitches fixed it could be much better than it is.
7/10
4/5

RJMasters responds:

Thanks for Playing. It was my first Flash game I ever created. I know its a bit buggy on the collision stuff, maybe sometime I will have time to work on episode two and make improvements.

Intense API Tutorial Intense API Tutorial

Hmm

I cant say i understand what everyones complaining about. The font was fine. Didnt hurt my eyes at all.
To those of you talking about AS2 being outdated and such, well, it will be. But i beleive that for a short period it will still remain the most widely used version of ActionScript, and even if somethings outdated doesnt mean its not useful anymore.
Anyways, about the tutorial: i cant say i understood too much of it. I use actionscript but im nowhere near any kind of level to do with API, and i dont think i ever will be to be honest.
Interesting tutorial though. I cant say i read everything and understood it, but it was good and no doubt useful to other people.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

hmm

everything was good... except... id like to know... is this supposed to happen: im facing bowser, and all of a sudden he launches about 60 fireballs per second. So many that it literally overs the entire screen and stay there even after i respawn :o
Anyways nice game though :P

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Haha

It was quite entertaining, and obviously well done.
I liked the way you set up the interface - looked very much like NG.
Also... W00t. 100th reveiw lulz ^^

Little-Rena responds:

The old NG I believe this looks like, lol anyway thanks for the review and grats on the 100th.

Big Green Button. Big Green Button.

Lolz

had me laughin a bit.. not as original as some of the tributes ive seen, but still good and funny.
Also, lol 1337th veiw.

ChaoticTrashCan responds:

if you say so. 8P Good job on 1337th view... I'm jealous :(

Zombie Arena Zombie Arena

heh

Not bad but could be so much better.
The way i see it, it didnt look like it had much work put into it, and it had a few minor flaws too like the speed of the zombies and their random respawn points as mentioned below. Otherwise, i have to say its fairly addictive and a fun game to play.
Could be a lot better though ;)
5/10