Paradox Paradox

Pretty cool. Your production isn't bad, the snare and kick are nice and audible and stand out. Some of your growls (esp after 2 mins) have some issues on their attack/release where I can hear clicking, which was a bit problematic. Also I feel obligated to comment on the chord progression haha - it's been used a *LOT*, especially here on Newgrounds. Nothing wrong with that, but I would recommend trying to branch out from it as much as you can :)

I like the bitcrushing at the end! Sounds really nice. Overall this song is pretty solid, keep at it dude :p

Yirokos responds:

Thanks alot dude! ^-^

MegaDoom MegaDoom

Dude pretty sick not gonna lie

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Very much like Fractal's chillstep stuff. Real nice

Robot Language Robot Language

Love the use of distortion.

TAK - PAE-KI (meganeko Remix) TAK - PAE-KI (meganeko Remix)

Composition reminds me of OcularNebula, style reminds me of Nanobii. Great combination, great production. Good work!

Deadbeat Deadbeat

I love your music dude, but you have some mastering issues, especially with your high end. EQing too aggressively, limiting too aggressively, most likely. The rest of your mix is pretty solid, especially your low end, which has a good punch. But man those highs are definitely a bit much imo, haha. Legit track though, that aside!

Scenic ride Scenic ride

So atmospheric! Sounds crisp and lovely. Really enjoying this <3

Noisysundae responds:

5aved and downloaded yours too. And thanks for the follow. :)

Badland Badland

Legit production, badass track!

~SW~ Reflection ~SW~ Reflection

I wish I had the time right now for a really long review, because this song sure deserves it - but I enjoyed the hell out of this. The progression, the melodic creativity (SO MUCH MELODY, seriously I would go crazy writing this much stuff at one time. So much diversity!)

I would summarize this song as "fantastically varied". It moves a long way, feels like an adventure :P but it achieves it at a good pace. Despite its relatively drawn-out nature, I never found myself bored! I have a habit of impatience when it comes to listening to music unless I'm sure that I'll like something, so take it from me that this song is very engaging.

I love the bitcrushing, and I love the squaaaares. Omg. I can't express my love for those little waveforms enough. So bright. I love the little bits of percussion you have going on, the tiny intricacies and snare drills. Panning, too.

A lot of sections of this song remind me of *something* - I'm not sure what. Something video-gamey and nostalgic, but I can't really remember anything specific. Terraria? Steven Universe? I have no idea. It might partially be your sound design and the scale the song is in. But I love it. It's so... crystalline.

I don't usually use such vague terms/phrases when talking about music, but I think it means I had more of an emotional reaction to this song than usual. Or something? Haha.

Fantastic work, for real. Such a big song, I can feel the achievement just listening to it :P

GOD I LOVE THOSE SQUARES

SkyeWint responds:

Geoplex! Hi hi! Good to see you <3

There are actually about two-three different melodies, they just are varied depending on the section and fit around the rest of the song to make it so no section repeats 100%.

Funny thing about the little waveforms - I've found that my style has started revolving more and more around the little waveforms doing a lot of melody/bass stuff, with background pads and other chord/sfx stuff being the more complicated synth stuff. I dunno. It works really well - simple waveforms pierce songs GREAT.

Anyway... thank you! I do feel like it's a big achievement for me, so I super appreciate you saying that. :3 Bye!

Arrival Arrival

Really love the melodies in this one man, great mix as well! :P